Jumat, 04 November 2011

New Shoes



                                                                                                                        Yes///..

Several days ago, I have made a planning to buy a new couple of shoes because I got money from my younger sister. Usually I use bad shoes so in my mind I must buy a new couple of shoes. When I arrived at Kefa I saw some place which sale shoes. After that I came in the shop which there is behind of Pharmacy. After I entered at the shop I saw some shoes and try these shoes. I take shoes and enter the question to servant like that
“What cost it is?”
And he goes enter the question   to here boss. 5 minutes latter he came and answer my question that: ”This shoes price is ninety hundred thousand”.
I think this price is very-very expensive and I want to reduce this price at eighteen hundred thousand. And she told to me if it cost nineteen its ok.
I think it is not bargain, so I get out from the shop. I came to shop at behind of there. Like a just I saw some shoes and I and servant are bargaining a price. I take shoes and because we promised with the price I pay and got out. In May way I’m very glad because this shoes.
Now I have new shoes so in my performance certainly very interesting.
After I arrived at home, my sister and younger sisters respected me like this ….
Wow….. new shoes o (in Indonesian and our habitual)
I’m very-very glad to hear that…..
After the day, in the morning I went to campus and I use this shoes, what happen,,………. After I arrived at campus I saw my shoes has broken… and I am very angry,,,,, I said in my heart like that stupid.. stupid…. stupid…. stupid…. stupid…. And stupid////
But I think it is only shoes why I must be sorry.?????? If I have money so I bought what more than good then this one. I think this is my bad experience and what happen to you..
      
  Fatumuti,  24 Oktober 2010

Kode Widget atau tulisan anda ada di sebelah kiri disini
Kode Widget atau tulisan anda ada di sebelah kanan disini